The European Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education – ENQA
Published: 12 April 2017
Maria KELO, Director
The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) is an umbrella organisation which represents its members at the European level and internationally, especially in political decision making processes and in co-operations with stakeholder organisations.
ENQA contributes to this goal especially by promoting European co-operation in the field of quality assurance in higher education and disseminating information and expertise among its members and towards stakeholders in order to develop and share good practice and to foster the European dimension of quality assurance.
Links to international networks on medical education and accreditation:
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME);
- The European Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education – ENQA;
- The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE);
- The Asia-Pacific Quality Network (APQN);
- Association of Quality Assurance Agencies of the Islamic World (AQAAIW) ;
- Central and Eastern European Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (CEENQA);
- The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE);
- The Association for Dental Education in Europe (ADEE);
- The Assocation of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE);
- ORPHEUS (Organisation for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System.) is an association of European biomedical and health science faculties and institutions;
- European Alliance for Subject-Specific and Professional Accreditation and Quality Assurance (EASPA);
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) India;
- European Quality Assurance Agency (EQAA);
- Asia Pacific Quality Register (APQR).